|No. Telp/ Hp||:|
Faculty of Law of University of Bengkulu established on August 24th of 1982, based on President of Indonesia decision No. 17 of 1982, and the only one State Law Faculty in Bengkulu Province.
The determination of the departments and organizational structure of each Faculty in University of Bengkulu is determined based on the Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture No. 0218/0/1992 on June 22nd, 1982, which cares for the subject of basic Law Science. In order to follow and comply with the Decree of the Minister of Education of Republic of Indonesia number 17/0/1993 jo Minister of Education Decree No. 325/U/1994, Faculty of Law of University of Bengkulu opened four special programs, namely (1) Civil and Economic Law (2) Public Administration and State Administration Law, (3) Criminal Law and Community Protection, and (4) Law and Public Dynamics. Further development, based on the Decree of the Rector of University of Bengkulu number 881/J30.P/PP/1997, in Academic Year of 1997/1998 The Faculty of Law of University of Bengkulu only opened three special programs, namely (1) Civil and Economic Law, (2) Public Administration and State Administration Law, (3) Criminal Justice System and Community Protection (Criminal). Since 2005 the study of jurisprudence has been accredited and got the result of accreditation of A.
For the purpose of the activities undertaken in the Faculty of Law, all existing activities refer to the Vision, Mission, Objectives and also the strategic plan of the Faculty of Law. The Vision, Mission, and Purpose Faculty of Law are put forward as follows.
Vision Faculty of Law:
Making Faculty of Law to be leading and pioneer in social engineering based on local values.
Mission of Faculty of Law:
- Conducting education professionally of competency-based .
- Conducting research in a professional manner that leads to the preparation of social engineering model based on local values.
- Conducting community service professionally based on social engineering.
Objectives of Faculty of Law:
- Improving the quality of human resources (lecturers, employees, students) in the field of education and teaching law, legal research, and community service.
- Increasing the quantity and quality as well as the cooperation of research of fellow lecturers and students on topics that lead to the preparation of social engineering model to create a safe, orderly and fair society.
- Improving institutional relationships and cooperation with stakeholders on advocacy, solutions, conflict resolution, good legal development at the regional, regional and national levels.
- Improving qualified academic management of atmosphere in the field of education, especially in teaching and learning process in order to implement the curriculum that has been determined in order to achieve the determined competencies.