|No. Telp/ Hp||:|
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences has 4 departments namely : (1) Social Welfare, (2) Public Administration Science, (3) Sociology, and (4) Communication Science. In addition, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences has Diploma of Journalistic, and Diploma of Library, as well as Diploma of Secretary.
Administratively the implementation of activities in the department and study program in Faculty of Social and Political Sciences is conducted by the administrative staff. Administrative staff Division supervises sub-division of education, sub-division of general and provisions, sub-division of financial and employee affairs, and sub-division of student affairs.
The implementation of activities in Faculty of Social and Political Sciences always is in line with Vision, Mission, and Purposes of faculty. Here are the Vision, Mission, and Purposes of Faculty of Social and Political Sciences :
Becoming a leading Faculty in Social Sciences and Political Science as the carrying capacity of Development that follows academics and democratic in providing quality service for the customers.
- Performing education, researches, and devotion to society as its needs.
- Improving the level of lecturer, students, and staffs as well as users according to academical manners democratically.
- Developing prime programs based on the users’ needs.
- Increasing the performance quality of lecturers and staffs.
- To develop program of education, researches, and devotion to society as its needs.
- To improve the quality of institution management in increasing service satisfactory toward lecturers, students, and administrative staffs, and users.
- To develop and guidance academical society life through management system of higher education professionally, transparently, and accountably.
- To develop a conducive academical atmosphere in order to improve the quality of teaching and learning process.
- To develop the area of study and devotion to society that is oriented to current problem solving.
- To develop mutual cooperation and partnership in order to develop sciences and development.